These black beans are simple and creamy. They are perfect to eat with rice, in a burrito, in enchiladas, or in taquitos! As a bonus, these are super budget friendly white being high in protein and fiber. Prep a big batch of these and use them for meals throughout the week.
- Cooked black beans
- Soy milk
- Nutritional yeast
- Chipotle hot sauce
- Yellow onion
How to Make Creamy Black Beans
- Sautee the onions until nice and fragrant
- Add everything but the milk and saute on medium heat for about five minutes
- Add the beans and milk to a mixing bowl and use a standmixer until you achieve a creamy consistency
The best part about these creamy black beans is that they are extremely versatile. Eat them over rice, in nachos, tacos, enchiladas, you name it. My personal favorite ways to consume these are in taquitos and enchiladas.
Creamy Black Beans
- 2 cups black beans (cooked)
- 1 cup plant milk(I use soy)
- 1 4.5 oz can of green chiles
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp chipotle sauce
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add diced onion to the saucepan and cook until fragrant.
- Add your beans, green chiles, nutritional yeast, and seasonings
- Lower the heat to medium and cook for five-seven minutes.
- Put your beans in a mixing bowl and add the milk.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the beans and milk together until they reach your desired level of creaminess. Enjoy!